The stair chair stretcher also named stairway chair stretcher often used as emergency evacuation stair chair, is made of high-strength aluminum alloy or stainless steel. Stairway chair stretcher is an ideal facility for emergency staff to transfer patient to go up and down stairs. Two stationary rear wheels enable the patients to be moved over most surfaces with minimal effort. The stair chair stretcher approves the patient’s safety during transport process because of it’s 3 pieces of restraint straps with quick-release buckle. Under the front of the chair stretcher, there are two flexible uplift rods. Before some barriers, two operators can use the handles to carry patients to pass the barriers.
- Easy to move by two telescopic in-and-out handles
- Two 5” stationary rear wheels
- Telescoping front handles with two-position
- Four--eight lifting handles
- Locking safety latch
- Vinyl-coated nylon cover is simple to clean, resists stains, blood and bodily fluids
- Three quick-release patient restraints hold the patient securely
- Chair mounts to interior or exterior walls
- Idea for high-rise buildings or industrial settings
- Available modeled ABS plastic seat and back or with the original soft vinyl cover
- Available in burgundy and orange and blue and red or other color
|Product size (LxWxH)
|Folding size (LxWxH)
* Due to continuous research and development, specifications shown on quotation sheet may be different with that on this catalog. Correct specifications are based on the quotation sheet.
Your requirements are the basis for our development and a daily challenge to bring to fruition, please do not hesitate to inquiry us.