The stairway evacuation chair, also named as emergency transit chair for transporting, rescue track chair, is a universal evacuation solution for smooth stairway descent during an emergency situation without the need of great physical strength or lifting.
In the event of an emergency such as an earthquake, a fire or some other emergency situations, lifts should not be used in multi-storey buildings, therefore the mobility impaired, people with a disability or who are injured may become trapped. Our evacuation stairway chair is the perfect solution; it is a light weight and easy to use device which glides effortlessly down stairways to assist with quick and safe removal of people who are mobility impaired in the event of an emergency evacuation.
The advantages of our disabled evacuation stair chair stretcher is more competetive price with high quality, at the same time we can supply OEM service if you need.
The material of this stair evacuation chair is high-strength aluminum alloy, it is mainly used in hospitals, emergency centers, college, library and families for transporting disabled individuals up and down the stairs. This chair can transport patient loading up to 200kg down stairs.The operator position, adjustability of handles, angle of the track and the built-in descent control made the safest chair in its product category.
- Smooth 100mm front swivel wheels and extra tall 125mm rear wheels with brakes.
- The tightness of the sliding belts is adjustable.
- There are teeth on both sides of the sliding belt; the advantage is enhancing the friction between the stairs and the motor controlling sliding track.
- The soft seat and back support are removable and washable.
- Extending footrest and lower track angle increase patient sense of security.
- Positive locking hinge mechanism ensures chair is locked in place whether deployed for use or folded for carrying and storage
- Three position lift bar and handles reduce the strain.
- Durable powder coated finish eliminates oxidation and facilitates easy decontamination- power washable
- 2.5cm track-to-ground clearance provides smooth rolling over carpet and rough surfaces
- Large patient seating surface with removable soft seat panels
- Extendable head and foot end lift handles support proper ergonomic lifting technique
- Positive locking for security and rigidness, folds to compact size for convenient storage
* Due to continuous research and development, specifications shown on quotation sheet may be different with that on this catalog. Correct specifications are based on the quotation sheet.
Your requirements are the basis for our development and a daily challenge to bring to fruition, please do not hesitate to inquiry us.